We recognize that it is an important social mission to carefully protect personal information in our business operations,
and in order to fulfill this mission, we implement the followings.
■ Name and location of the business
adflex communications, Inc.
21F, 1-2-20, Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
■ Personal Information Manager
Haruhiko Kuwahata, CEO of adflex communications, Inc.
■ Collection, use and provision of personal information
With respect to personal information handled in all of our businesses and personal information of our employees, we collect, use, and provide personal information in an appropriate manner and handle personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the specified and publicized purposes of use. If we intend to handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we will obtain the prior consent of the individual concerned.
■ Laws, guidelines and norms regarding personal information
We comply with laws, national guidelines, and other norms regarding the collection, use, and other handling of personal information.
■ Complaints and consultations concerning personal information
Complaints and consultations regarding personal information will be handled promptly.
■ Personal information protection efforts (Management System)
We continuously review and improve our efforts to ensure that personal information is properly protected.
■ Purpose of use of personal information
We use the personal information for the following purposes.
- 1. Personal information of customers
- To propose or provide services.
To introduce sales and service contacts and seminars.
For research and analysis to develop better products and services.
- 2. Personal information entrusted by customers
- For planning and production of advertisements, e-mail newsletters, etc.
- 3. Personal information of business partners
- To communicate regarding contract performance, billing, etc.
To ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- 4. Personal information of applicants for employment
- For employment selection, to schedule interviews and to communicate the results of the selection process.
- 5. Personal information of employees
- For personnel and labor affairs and other employment management of employees, and for communications from the company.
■ Purpose of use of personal information received from partner businesses
We use the personally identifiable information provided to us for the following purposes.
- To provide products and services that match the interests and concerns of internet users and information related to these products and services.
To propose products and services to our customers.
To develop and improve products and services.
■ Sharing of personal information
We share customers’ personal information as follows.
- 1. Personal information to be shared
- Customer’s address, name, postal code, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc.
- 2. Scope of joint users
- Tri-Stage Inc. and its group companies.
- 3. Purpose of use
- Personal information is shared within “Perpose of use of personal information”.
- 4. Person responsible for management of personal information
- “Personal Information Manager” is responsible for joint use.
For inquiries regarding joint use, please refer to “Contact information for personal information”.
■ Provision of personal information to 3rd parties
We do not provide personal information obtained by us to 3rd parties except in the following cases.
- – When we have the consent of the person.
– When outsourcing to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
– When required by law.
■ Outsourcing the handling of personal information
We may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to outside subcontractors, etc. to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use of the personal information held by us. We will select a subcontractor that is capable of taking the same personal information protection measures that we have in place, and will regularly supervise its handling of personal information in a necessary and appropriate manner.
■ Disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure and contact information for inquiries
We comply with your request to notify you of the purpose of use, disclose, correct, add to or delete the content of, stop the use of, erase, or stop the provision to 3rd parties of personal information subject to disclosure (personal data in our possession) held by us. For the method of requesting disclosure, etc. and the contact point for responding to disclosure, etc., please refer to “Notification regarding personal information subject to disclosure”.
■ Voluntary nature of information provision
If you do not wish to provide your personal information, you may refuse to provide it at your own discretion. However, in this case, you may not be able to receive communications or services from us.
■ Security control measures for personal information
We take necessary and appropriate organizational, personnel, physical, and technical safety control measures against unauthorized access to personal information, as well as leakage, loss, destruction, and falsification of personal information.
■ Contact for personal information
adflex communications, Inc.
Information Security Committee