Information on private information
subject to disclose
In the event that there is an offer such as disclosure,
correction, suspension of use and etc. of private information
from the person who offered such information (private information subject to disclose),
adflex communications has the right to respond to such offer
and will inform the following regarding the handling of such information.
■ Company that manages private information
adflex communications, Inc.
■ Person in charge that manages private information
adflex communications, Inc., CEO Haruhiko Kuwahata
■ Purpose of use of private information subject to disclose
Customers’ private information
– To propose or provide our services. Introducing contact details for the products and services as well as seminars.
– To investigate and analyze the private information for developing better products and services.
Our partners’ private information
– To communicate, cooperate, negotiate, implement agreements, and call of duty
Applicants’ private information
– To inform details of employ screening, test date, and screening results
Employees’ private information
– To manage employment
■ Inquiries contact for filing complaints for handling the private information subject to disclose
Should you have any complaints and consultation regarding the handling of private information to be disclosed, contact <Inquiry contact regarding private information>
adflex communications, Inc.
Person in charge: Tomohiro Tanabe
■ Request for disclosure, correction, or suspension
If you would like to request disclose, correct, add, delete or suspend the use of and cancel or suspend to provide to the third party of private information subject to disclose, contact us at the following. We will take necessary procedure according to your request.
|Contact to||Customer service department, adflex communications, Inc. Person in charge: Tomohiro Tanabe|
|Address||KDX Hamamatsucho Center Building 3F, |
1-22-5 Hamamatsucho, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Registration of request
Request for disclosure will be accepted by phone call or direct visit.
Driver’s license and basic resident register network card (photo must be attached) can be used as an identification.
If the inquiry is made by phone call, we will call you back for private identification.
For the entrusted substitute, following document in addition to above will be needed.
a)For legal representative
- – Document to ensure the legal representation authority
- – ocument to identify the person of legal representation (driver’s license, health insurance card, etc.)
b)For entrusted substitute
- – Letter of attorney
- – Document to identify the person of legal representation (driver’s license, health insurance card, etc.)
Free. Prior notice will be made when the charge status changes.